Prayer is the cornerstone of developing and maintaining a personal relationship with God. It keeps Him center in our lives and allows us to deepen our connection with Him. We invite you to get involved with the EE Prayer Network using the ‘Click & Pray’ feature found here.
- The ACTS acrostic can create a deeper, more meaningful time of prayer. As we spend time focusing on Adoration and praise, Confession of sin, Thanksgiving for what God has done, and Supplication for the needs of others, our focus is drawn to God first instead of our personal wants or needs.
Make a list of 10 people you would like to see come to Christ in 2017. Then commit to pray for them daily.
We all want to spend more time digging deeper into the Scriptures. Focusing on a book in the Bible that we are less familiar with or reading with a new commentary can provide fresh insight into our daily walk and keep our time with God fresh and meaningful.
Now you can read or listen to the Bible wherever you go. Download the Evangelism Explosion App on your smart phone or tablet to get access to thousands of Bible editions, daily devotional guides, sermons by Dr. D. James Kennedy, and helpful witnessing tools.
- Set apart a time each day to focus on the Lord and read Scripture.
Regular corporate worship at a local church is as critical to our spiritual growth as worshipping Him in our daily lives. Attending church regularly opens the doors to new spiritual insight, opportunities to serve others, and growth in our relationships with God and others.
- Invite a non-Christian friend or someone you’ve recently led to Christ to a worship service at your local church.
- Seek new ways to volunteer at your local church or serve together with your family.
Gathering with other believers provides the opportunity to support one another in our daily walk with Christ as well as during difficult trials in our lives. Developing relationships must be intentional.
- Connect with a new believer at your local church. Sit with them during the worship service or invite them to lunch afterwards. Get to know them better.
- Ask a mature believer in your church to hold you accountable in areas of Bible study, prayer, and sharing your faith with others as you walk through the process this year.
The more we grow in Christ’s love, the more God wants us to share that love with others. As we share our story of what God has done for us, our faith grows and we learn to depend on God in new and amazing ways. Don’t let a day pass without sharing the Good News with at least one person!
- Visit ShareLife.today to discover tips on how to witness in everyday life.
- Participate in a Share Your Faith Workshop this year.
- Develop your testimony online at WhatsMyStory.org and practice sharing it!