7 Tips on Sharing Christ with Your Neighbors posted by jwatson on Jan 18, 2012
Tim Gaydos over at TheResurgence.com has a good piece on the basics of how to approach your neighbors with the Gospel.
The simple tips are:
1. Find a road that leads to Jesus.
2. Don’t be weird and awkward.
3. Be winsome.
4. Counter stereotypes and caricatures about Christians.
5. Host an open house
6. Be honest about your struggles and failings.
7. Remember that actions also communicate.
These are spelled out a bit more at the site.