EE is Here to Help
You’re on the front lines. Let us help you mobilize your audience to fulfill the Great Commission.
EE International’s tested and proven ministry remains relevant in an ever-changing world, to equip all ages of people to communicate their faith so they may be effective in sharing the Gospel. We can assist you to zero in on the ministry closest to Jesus’ heart—evangelism—and mobilize your audience to fulfill the Great Commission. Here are a few EE ministry opportunities to assist in your front line programming:
- Interviews with our President, Dr. John Sorensen, who travels the world on a regular basis, and experiences grassroots evangelism through EE-trained staff in some of the most out-of-the-way places on earth.
- Can kids share the Gospel? Oh yes! And they’ll demonstrate it for you and your audience through our Hope for Kids ministry that has equipped two million children in the past few years to share their faith and who are witnessing to twenty million other children!
- Give us one day and we’ll have your audience “out there” sharing their faith boldly and effectively with a tool that’s easy to remember and impossible to forget! As a matter of fact, in five minutes of airtime, you can communicate five key Gospel points using the five fingers of your hand and have your audience sharing immediately!
- Yes, we want to reach the people groups of the world because Jesus promises His return once that is accomplished. We’re on the way with Weavers and your audience will marvel at this simple Gospel approach—storytelling.
- People of the Muslim faith are getting a bad rap from radical extremists. We have special tools and strategies that help us to extend sensitivity and love to Muslims while introducing them to Jesus and the Gospel, addressing their disbeliefs in respectful ways that make sense to them. Your audience needs to know!
- Hebrews 13:3 states: “Remember the prisoners, as though in prison with them, and those who are ill-treated, since you yourselves also are in the body.” Clearly the Church is to minister to the incarcerated and EE is motivating the local church to do just that! And for those prisoners who get out of prison armed with the Gospel, they do not return! In your audience are people called to minister in prisons.
- Is there a better way to introduce people to the Gospel than by first ministering to their physical needs? Our Glasses for Missions ministry makes prescribed reading glasses for individuals, which open doors to share the love of Christ.It exists as a full ministry–in-a-kit for the Church, and a great way to introduce your audience to a ready-to-go outreach.
These represent just a few of our ministries, resources that make Christ’s last command YOUR first concern as a broadcaster. Let us assist you to equip your audience with the greatest adventure of all, sharing their faith in Christ!
To find out more about how EE can serve you and your audience, please contact us using the form below.