Hope for Kids Explorers Club
a ministry of Evangelism Explosion International in partnership with OneHope and The Mailbox Club
The battle to save the next generation is a great one. The effort to combat the damaging effects of humanism and internet pornography requires the strengths of several established institutions. With thanks to the grace of God, Evangelism Explosion International, OneHope, and The Mailbox Club have joined hands to reach, teach and make disciples of the next generation.
Since 2010, EE has partnered with OneHope through the Hope for Kids ministry (HFK) to:
- equip children around the world with the Gospel of Jesus Christ
- develop and strengthen children’s leaders around the world to train multitudes of children to share their faith
- offer on-site assistance to train up indigenous leaders and provide FREE biblically-based materials
- The results have surpassed all expectations:
- almost 4,000,000 children trained to share their faith
(with the potential to reach close to 40,000,000 other children with the Gospel!)
- 108,045 children’s leaders trained to equip children with the Gospel
- 16,029 churches currently involved
(results taken from the start of the program in January, 2010 through January, 2014)
The new partnership between EE, OneHope and The Mailbox Club provides us with the ability to further expand on the numbers above and provide quality HFK/EC discipleship materials to churches who are participating to better ground children in their faith.
Through this partnership the lives of millions of children will be shaped for all eternity:
- more than 334,000 children currently in the Explorers Club discipleship
- Explorers Club materials have been printed for more than 400,000 additional children in 2014, with plans for 750,000 new children in 2015!
- Bible lessons in 18 countries since summer of 2012
Get involved by giving generously so others may hear the Good News and be discipled in the Word of God. For more information about Hope for Kids Explorers Club, download the White Paper.