End User License Agreement (EULA) for eeHelps
eeHelps encompasses a mobile application and its affiliate websites and services. eeHelps, its affiliate websites and services are all services of Evangelism Explosion International (EE International).
2. EE International’s service
As a condition of using eeHelps, you agree to receive periodic emails from EE International relating to your use of eeHelps.
eeHelps is provided on an “AS IS” basis. You agree that EE International reserves the right to modify or discontinue provision of eeHelps, and to remove the data you provide, either temporarily or permanently, at any time, without notice and without any liability towards you. EE International will not be held responsible or liable for timeliness, removal of information, failure to store information, inaccuracy of information, or improper delivery of information.
5. Registration and password You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password, and you will be responsible for all usage of your user account and/or user name, whether authorized or not authorized by you. You agree to immediately notify EE International of any unauthorized use of your user account, user name or password.
6. Your conduct You agree that all information or data of any kind, whether text, software, code, music or sound, photographs or graphics, video or other materials (“content”), made available publicly or privately, will be under the sole responsibility of the person providing the said content, or of the person whose user account is used. You agree that eeHelps may expose you to content that may be objectionable or offensive to you or others. EE International will not be responsible in any way for content displayed in eeHelps, nor for any error or omission.
By using eeHelps or any service provided, you explicitly agree that:
(a) you will not provide any content or conduct yourself in any way that may be construed as: unlawful; illegal; threatening; harmful; abusive; harassing; stalking; tortious; defamatory; libelous; vulgar; obscene; offensive; objectionable; pornographic; designed to interfere with or disrupt the operation of eeHelps; infected with a virus or other destructive or deleterious programming routine; giving rise to civil or criminal liability; or in violation of any applicable local, national or international law;
(b) you will not impersonate or misrepresent your association with any person or entity; you will not forge or otherwise seek to conceal or misrepresent the origin of any content provided by you;
(c) you will not collect or harvest any information about other users;
(d) you will not provide, and you will not use eeHelps to provide, any content or service in any commercial manner, or in any manner that would involve junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes, or any other form of unauthorized advertising or commerce; you will not use eeHelps to promote or operate any service or content without EE International’s prior written consent;
(e) you will not provide any content that may give rise to eeHelps content editor being held civilly or criminally liable, or that may be considered a violation of any local, national or international law, including — but not limited to — laws relating to copyrights, trademarks, patents, or trade secrets.
7. Submission of content to eeHelps By providing any content to eeHelps:
(a) you agree to grant EE International a worldwide, royalty-free, perpetual, non-exclusive right and license (including any moral rights or other necessary rights) to use, display, reproduce, modify, adapt, publish, distribute, perform, promote, archive, translate, and to create derivative works and compilations, in whole or in part. Such license will apply with respect to any form, media, technology already known at the time of provision or developed subsequently;
(b) you warrant and represent that you have all legal, moral, and other rights that may be necessary to grant EE International the license specified in this section 7;
(c) you acknowledge and agree that EE International will have the right (but not obligation), at EE International’s discretion, to refuse to publish, or to remove, or to block access to any content you provide, at any time and for any reason, with or without notice.
8. Third-party services Goods and services of third parties may be advertised and/or may be made available on or through eeHelps. Representations made regarding products and services provided by third parties will be governed by the policies and representations made by these third parties. The EE International will not in any manner be liable for or responsible for any of your dealings or interaction with third parties.
10. DISCLAIMER OF WARRANTIES
YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOUR USE OF EEHELPS AND OF ANY SERVICES OR CONTENT PROVIDED (THE “SERVICE”) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SERVICES AND CONTENT ARE PROVIDED TO YOU “AS IS”, AND EE INTERNATIONAL EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT.
EE INTERNATIONAL MAKES NO WARRANTY, EITHER IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, THAT ANY PART OF THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, ERROR-FREE, VIRUS-FREE, TIMELY, SECURE, ACCURATE, RELIABLE, OR OF ANY QUALITY, NOR IS IT WARRANTED EITHER IMPLICITLY OR EXPRESSLY THAT ANY CONTENT IS SAFE IN ANY MANNER FOR DOWNLOAD. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT NEITHER EE INTERNATIONAL NOR ANY PARTICIPANT IN THE SERVICE PROVIDES PROFESSIONAL ADVICE OF ANY KIND AND THAT ANY ADVICE OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OBTAINED VIA EEHELPS MAY BE USED SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK, AND THAT EE INTERNATIONAL WILL NOT BE HELD LIABLE IN ANY WAY.
Some jurisdictions may not allow disclaimers of implied warranties, and certain statements in the above disclaimer may not apply to you as regards implied warranties; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
11. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
YOU EXPRESSLY UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT EE INTERNATIONAL WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES; THIS INCLUDES, BUT IS NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, GOODWILL, USE, DATA OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES (EVEN IF THE EE INTERNATIONAL HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES), RESULTING FROM (I) THE USE OF EEHELPS OR THE INABILITY TO USE EEHELPS, (II) THE COST OF OBTAINING SUBSTITUTE GOODS AND/OR SERVICES RESULTING FROM ANY TRANSACTION ENTERED INTO ON OR THROUGH EEHELPS, (III) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS TO OR ALTERATION OF YOUR DATA TRANSMISSIONS, (IV) STATEMENTS BY ANY THIRD PARTY OR CONDUCT OF ANY THIRD PARTY USING EEHELPS, OR (V) ANY OTHER MATTER RELATING TO EEHELPS.
In some jurisdictions, it is not permitted to limit liability and, therefore, such limitations may not apply to you as regards limitation of liability; the other terms and conditions remain enforceable notwithstanding.
IN NO EVENT SHALL EE INTERNATIONAL’S TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU EXCEED THE AMOUNT OF FIFTY DOLLARS ($50.00). THE FOREGOING LIMITATIONS WILL APPLY EVEN IF THE ABOVE STATED REMEDY FAILS OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
12. Reservation of rights EE International reserves all of the eeHelps editor’s rights, including but not limited to any and all copyrights, trademarks, patents, trade secrets, and any other proprietary right that the eeHelps editor may have in respect to eeHelps, its content, and goods and services that may be provided. The use of the eeHelps editor’s rights and property requires EE International’s prior written consent. By making eeHelps available to you, EE International is not providing you with any implied or express licenses or rights, and you will have no rights to make any commercial use of eeHelps or provided services without EE International’s prior written consent.
13. Notification of copyright infringement If you believe that your property has been used in any way that could be considered a copyright infringement or a violation of your intellectual property rights, EE International’s copyright agent may be contacted via: [email protected]
16. The license is effective until termination by you or EE International, its successor(s) or assigns. Your rights under this license will terminate automatically without notice from EE International if you fail to comply with any term(s) of this license. Upon termination of this license, you will cease all use of eeHelps and destroy all copies, full or partial, of eeHelps.