Praise and prayer for China posted by Rod Story on Nov 22, 2011
I recently returned from time in China with 50 Implementation Field Workers. Earlier this year they spent six weeks in our Intensive Residential Staff Training. Some of the highlights since then have been:
- 260 churches have already implemented the training and another 200 are preparing to do so.
- During the local church training 50% of those hearing the Gospel made a
profession of faith.
- 15 local church teams have been established by EE Implementation Field Workers (IFWs) over several Provinces with a total population of over 110 million.
- One team of elderly people shared the Gospel using the “Hand” presentation and 46 people prayed to receive Christ.
- The teams have a goal to train leaders from 1,500 Churches in the next three years and are praying to add 110,000 believers to the Church.
Please keep these teams in prayer that many will be brought into the Kingdom!