eeHelps User Tips and Tutorials
- Sharing Your Story with eeHelps
- Sharing Gospel Tracts with eeHelps
- Everyday Evangelism Training with eeHelps
- XEE Training with eeHelps
- Shine Activity Map Explained
Use these tips to get the most out of your eeHelps app
- Go to Setup and complete all Personal and Team information for the best experience with eeHelps. Press the [Gear] at the top left of the screen and complete Personal Setup for way-of-life and Team Setup for Training (OJT/Connect Activities), Missions Outreach. This will personalize some features and enable others within eeHelps to assist in your witnessing activities.
- If you are in a Training Semester, Missions or Outreach Team use the [Share] [Witnessing Reports] feature on the way back to the church, to document what happened with your team. It will ask you the basic ‘How many…?’ questions and email a report to you, your Teammates and Church’s Ministry Admin as you specify in eeHelps – Team Setup. (see Tip #1)
- To record answers in the Questionnaires [Ask] feature, enter the first name of the person/people you are talking with when prompted by eeHelps. This provides a personalized answer field for each of the people you are talking with, and helps you remember their name(s).
- Use the ‘Witnessing Follow-Up Resources’ link at the bottom of your email reports to access resources that will help you encourage the people you talk with toward Christ. Find tools like; Answers to Tough Questions, Steps to Life to review the Gospel, 5-Means of Growth for New Believers and Online Tracts in various languages. Many of these you can give to the people you have been sharing with via the web-links provided. Most are Free!