Everyday Evangelism is a five-part training series:
- Part 1: One-day “Share Your Faith Workshop” jumpstarts your confidence and ability to share. This “Kick Off Event” is an effective prerequisite for a successful Everyday Evangelism training course.
- Part 2: “Learning to Share the Gospel” deepens your practice of sharing with the on-the-job training experiences from the very first session.
- Part 3: “Mentoring for Multiplication” provides the train-the-trainer dynamic that develops a true ministry of disciple-making multiplication in your church.
- Part 4: “Means of Growth” is an interactive study for new believers. Seven sessions include salvation, Bible, prayer, worship, fellowship, witness, and guidance. (Guidance for leaders who work with new believers is provided.
- Part 5: “Reasonable Answers for Honest Skeptics” is an interactive study to handle common objections with reasonable answers that are easily remembered (seven sessions).
Everyday Evangelism begins with the one-day Share Your Faith Workshop as the “Kick Off Event,” an excellent introduction and important prerequisite to the weekly training that follows.
Parts 2 and 3 each consist of seven weekly sessions of classroom instruction and on-the-job training. Scripture verses and transitions help the students communicate the Gospel message in a conversational manner. Weekly preparation is in the form of personal devotionals on the theme of that week’s lesson.
The training is highly interactive with role-play demonstrations, practice and class discussion.
A free download of the Everyday Evangelism Conversational Gospel CD/MP3 is included to augment the training.
A Leadership Training Launch will equip you to lead Everyday Evangelism Training in your church. This two-and-a-half day training incorporates demonstrations, role-play, on-the-job training and administrative tips to help you establish and maintain an ongoing EE Training Ministry in your church.
Sign up today: Everyday Evangelism Leadership Training Launch
|Everyday Evangelism Resources
|Creative OJT Doc
|Administrator Notes PDF
|Creative Outreach Doc
|Audio Gospel Demonstration
|Student Practice Outlines